This is the most common non surgical treatment that is practised all over the world for treating wrinkles and providing glowing and younger looking skin. There are numerous types of cosmetic treatments available today that helps in retaining the glow of the skin and removing wrinkles through various mind-blowing skin care treatment. Botox is the most finest and renowned wrinkle treatment that makes your skin look younger and that too without undergoing any sort of surgery. Botox injections are safe and provide the most prominent results. Skin Treatments India provides Botox treatment offers best treatment at best prices/cost in Delhi (South Delhi), India at their center in Vasant Vihar.
How Botox Treatment Works?
The Botox Injections comprise of diluted Botulinum toxin that relaxes the activity of muscle and as a result it reduces the wrinkles. These injections are used basically around the frown lines, crow feet or forehead lines where the wrinkles start appearing as soon as you cross your 40’s. Botox skin treatment is US FDA approved for the treatment of hyperhidrosis. People who suffer from hyperhidrosis i.e. excessive sweating in palms, feet and underarms also go for the Botox skin treatment.
Why Botox Treatment?
Botox treatment is a medical treatment that is used for treating some definite type of muscular conditions along and it also helps in cosmetically removing the wrinkles by relaxing the muscle activity temporarily. Botox treatment is adopted by numerous individuals, who wish for a young and glowing skin rather than wrinkled aging skin. Other than removing fine lines and wrinkles, Botox has also proven that it is capable of treating various medical conditions. Botox injection that comprises of Botulinum toxin is beneficial for curing:
- Reduces wrinkles, fine lines
- Chronic Migraine
- Muscular Disorders
- Cervical Dystonia
- Overactive bladder and Incontinence caused as a result of nerve disorder
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
- Eye Squints (Strabismus)
- Crow’s feet
- Uncontrolled blinking of eyelids or Spasm of eyelids (Blepharospasm)
- Hemifacial spasm
- Glabellar lines
Although Botox treatment is beneficial for chronic migraine, but it must be clear to the patients that it must not be used for headache. People use it more often for temporarily lessening the fine lines and wrinkles that appear on your face.
Benefits of Botox Treatment:
Botox treatment is not only about treating wrinkles, there is more to it. Thus, if you have underestimated Botox as a cosmetic procedure, then here are some benefits of Botox:
- Removes or Diminishes the Signs of Aging: Botox injections paralyse certain muscles and reduce fine lines and wrinkles that is a clear sign of aging. Botox treatment can help both men and women in acquiring a glowing and flawless complexion without any surgery. The treatment helps in removing the facial wrinkles.
- Vanishes Migraines: Yes, severe migraine can be cured with the help of Botox treatment. FDA has approved Botox as an efficient treatment for chronic migraine.
- Lifts the Brow: Aging is an uninvited friend that comes with various problems. One amongst them is the dropping of the brow. Botox treatment provided by the Care Well can help its clients in efficiently lifting the brow so that you look younger and fresh.
- Reduces Extreme sweating or Hyperhidrosis: Excessive sweating is very uncomfortable and embarrassing at the same time that a person has to bear every day that to 24*7. Botox treatment is the best way through which sweating can be reduced and save you from embarrassment.
Side Effects of Botox Treatment
Botox treatments have great benefits, but they also have some side effects that must not be taken lightly. Usually there are minor side effects that may not stay for longer. But still, as soon as you see or experience allergic you must contact the doctor immediately. At times Botox injections if not administered properly can even turn out to be life threatening.
You may notice swelling near the injected area, but there is nothing to worry because it is the most common side effect that subsides itself. Some people even experience headache after the treatment, which can subside by itself within 2 days. Other side effects that may appear after the Botox Treatment are:
- Extreme feeling of muscle weakness
- Back pain
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Symptoms of cold
- Breathing problem
- Drooping eyelids
- Heavy Voice
- Swelling on face, tongue, lips or throat
If you experience or notice any symptom that you have never experienced before then contact your doctor and explain the problem you are facing. If the issue is severe, the doctor will provide medication.
Women who are breastfeeding, pregnant or are planning for conceiving must avoid Botox treatment.
Botox Treatment After Care
After receiving the Botox treatment, the dermatologist advises the patients not to lie down for at least three to four hours. Below are some instructions that must be followed after the Botox treatment is performed:
- Do not massage or rub the area where the Botox injection was injected
- Avoid the intake of any sort of aspirin products for a couple of day
- Avoid alcohol for a couple of days
- Avoid yoga, exercises, heat or rigorous activities for at least 24 hours
- Avoid sauna and facials for a day or two
- Swell and scars may fade away in some time
- You may notice the positive result from the treatment in just two weeks
- Avoid applying makeup for at least next 12 hours
- You can use cold compresses in a proper time limit for reducing swelling
Botox treatment does not just remove wrinkles from the face and neck; it also prevents them from occurring. But they are temporary and thus once the effect of the treatment fades, patients will have to repeat the complete procedure. At skin treatments india we offer great care and treatment procedure that is best for the patients and our clients in particular.
Contact Information: If you’re looking for Botox treatment in Delhi, schedule a consultation with Dr. Ajaya Kashyap at KAS Medical Center. For more information. Contact here : http://www.skintreatmentsindia.com/botox.html | 09958221983
13 A Palam Marg, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi-110 057, (India)
Tag: botox, botox treatments, botox clinic, botox treatment in delhi, botox treatment india, best botox cost, botox skin treatments, botox wrinkle treatments